- This event has passed.
Cascadia Westside Special
January 20 @ 5:00 pm - January 22 @ 11:00 pm$50 – $80
CASCADIA WESTSIDE SPECIAL Winter 2023 WATL Tier 2 Axe Throwing Tournament
Cascadia Axe Company is proud to host the first official tiered WATL tournament of the year in Medford, Oregon!
Big 4 (all events)
$222 (save 12%)! Use discount code BIG4 when you register for all events!
Payout Schedule & Prizes $$$
Payouts are gonna be a little different this year! We plan on doing 40% of entry fees collected plus $1,500 AND whatever is collected for the raffles of three axes, each made by Goose of 81 Axes, Vin of Philly Axe Co, and Kyle of Cascadia Axe Co. Manufacturing! Payouts will go deep, and less steep than other venues. We’re not here to make money, we’re here to have a fucking blast and put on the best damn tournament possible!
2023 EVENT SCHEDULE
FRIDAY January 13
• Registration ends
Wednesday January 18
• Prep, still open to the public.
• Welcome Early Arrivals!
THURSDAY January 19
• Closed to the public for facility cleaning and setup
• LEAGUE NIGHT MEET AND GREET: 5:00PM – 9:00PM
• Early birds are welcome to come to our league night for warm ups and to hang out!
• Final setup, volunteers welcome!
FRIDAY January 20
• WKTL: check-in/warm-ups at 12:00PM event starts at 1:00PM
• Silent Disco 90’s jams and Meet & Greet Party hosted by @silentmovementinternational 8:00pm – 12:00am
• Games, melee, etc.
SATURDAY January 21
• DUALS: check-in/warm-ups at 9:00AM event starts at 10:00AM
• BIG AXE: check-in/warm-ups at 2:00PM event starts at 3:00PM
• Live band at 8:00pm
SUNDAY January 22
• HATCHET: check-in/warm-ups at 9:00AM event starts at 10:00AM
• After Party to wrap things up!
After Party following end of finals Sunday Evening! Details to come!
- Our facility is licensed to sell beer, ciders, hard seltzers, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages but we do not serve food.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Help support this facility with purchases like drinks and merch!
- Food is welcomed but no outside beverages, please!
- We have arranged for food trucks to be there for our tournament, but you are also welcome to have food delivered or bring some with you. There’s nothing close or within walking distance unfortunately.
- Closed-toe shoes (duh).
- EVERYONE must have a waiver done before arriving.
- Even if you’re not competing you will still need to have a waiver done to be in the facility. Good news though: they are lifetime waivers.
- Please check in with the front desk every day you are there to participate. You will be stamped upon check-in so we don’t keep asking you if you’ve checked in yet.
- You’ll get a name badge with a QR code on it to make it easy to check in!
- Please make sure to leave pets at home!
- Oregon is cold AF in winter, dress in layers. The facility is heated, but it’s still cold in our area!
- Our facility is 10 mins from MFR airport, and approximately 5 hours from PDX international. 6.5 hours from San Francisco.
- Masks are not required at this time. If anything changes we will update you!