Total Axe Throwing is an 8-lane axe throwing facility located in Clinton Township, Michigan. We offer group reservations up to 55 people, team-building events, leagues and open throwing. Sign up below to receive updates and special offers.
Total Axe is an 18-and-over facility. We do not serve or allow alcohol. You are welcome to bring in your own food or have catering brought in for events.
Book a 2-hour tournament for your group. We host company outings, team-building events, birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or just because you want to throw axes. Our axe throwing coaches will teach you how to throw, run matches and the top players will compete in a tournament.
Walk-in Axe Throwing
When available, walk-in axe throwing is $20/hr per person and you only pay for what you use. Stay as long or as short as you like and the cost is prorated for your stay. Walk-in’s are first-come, first-served. Call (586) 913-7081 before your visit to check availability. We do not start walk-ins within an hour of closing time.
Axe Throwing Leagues
Ax Throwing Leagues are available Sunday-Thursday. Each week, players compete in 4 matches. On the seventh week, the top finishers compete for the league championship, gift cards, and other prizes. League members enjoy half-off walk-in throwing and discounts on group reservations.
Before your visit
A few house rules to be aware of if this is your first time urban axe throwing:
- Everyone who enters Total Axe Throwing must be 18 with a valid photo ID.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to observe or participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all throwers.
- Outside food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please arrive before your start time so filling out waivers and safety instruction does not cut into your time.
- We do not start walk-ins within an hour of closing.