Total Axe Throwing is an 8-lane axe throwing, knife throwing, and small weapon throwing facility in Clinton Township, Michigan. We offer group reservations up to 55 people, team-building events, leagues and open throwing. Sign up below to receive updates and special offers.
Total Axe is a 13-and-over facility. All adults must show ID to enter. Children 13 and over are welcome before 8pm when accompanied by a parent/guardian. We do not serve or allow alcohol. You are welcome to bring in your own food or have catering brought in for events.
Reservations are available for groups as small as 4 people, with a discounted rate of $18/person for 1 hour or $30/person for 2 hours. We host company outings, team-building events, birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or just because you want to throw axes. Our axe throwing coaches will teach you how to throw, run matches and the top players will compete in a tournament.
Walk-in Axe Throwing
When available, walk-in axe throwing is $20/hr per person. Stay as long or as short as you like and the cost is prorated for your stay. Walk-in’s are first-come, first-served. Call (586) 913-7081 before your visit to check availability. Walk-ins do not start within an hour of closing time.
Axe Throwing Leagues
Axe Throwing Leagues are available Sunday-Thursday. Each week, players compete in 4 matches. On the seventh week, the top finishers compete for the league championship, gift cards, and other prizes. League members enjoy half-off walk-in throwing and discounts on group reservations.
What to Expect
Everyone who comes to Total Axe will be greeted by one of our axe coaches. After checking in, your coach will give each thrower safety instructions for how to handle the axe and interact with our facility. After safety instructions, each player is given a brief lesson in how to throw an axe. Your coach will work with you to teach proper technique. After learning how to throw, your coach will teach you how to score and assist you while you play games with your group.
What to Know Before You Visit
- All adults who enter Total Axe must a valid photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children 13 and over are welcome before 8pm when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to observe or participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all throwers.
- Outside food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please arrive before your start time so filling out waivers and safety instruction does not cut into your time.
- Reservations are limited to the maximum listed on the reservation (including non-throwers) .
- The last walk-in session starts one hour before close.