Total Axe has open throwing every day. Open throwing is first-come, first-served. During peak hours there may be a wait, so we recommend calling before coming in. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Who: Adults with valid ID. Children 13 and up before 8pm with a parent/guardian.
- Everyone who throws must have closed-toe shoes
- How much: $20/hr per person, prorated for your stay
- You only pay for what you throw. Stay 15 minutes, pay $5. Stay 30 minutes, pay $10
- When: Start any time from open until 1 hour before close
- Tues-Wed: walk-ins start 6-9pm
- Thurs-Fri: 5-9pm
- Saturday: 3-10pm
- Sunday: 12-5pm
- During peak hours, smaller groups may be combined.
League members always throw for half-off
Call for availability (586) 913-7081