Total Axe has open axe throwing and star throwing Thursday-Sunday. Open throwing is determined first-come, first-served basis. During peak hours, there may be a wait, so we recommend calling before coming in. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Who: Adults with valid ID. Children 13 and up are allowed before 8pm with a parent/guardian.
- Everyone who throws must have closed-toe shoes
- What: Open throwing is limited to axes and stars.
- Throwing knives, metal playing cards, shovels, and all other items are by reservation only.
- How much: $20/hr per person, prorated for your stay
- You only pay for what you throw. Stay 15 minutes, pay $5. Stay 30 minutes, pay $10
- When: Sessions begin any time up to 1 hour before close
- Thursday: 5-10pm (last session starts at 9pm)
- Friday: 5-11pm
- Saturday 3-11pm
- Sunday: Noon-6pm
- During peak hours, groups smaller than 6 may be combined.
League members always throw for half-off.
Call for availability (586) 913-7081