Total Axe has open axe throwing on the weekend. Open throwing is subject to availability and is determined first-come, first-served basis. During peak hours, there may be a wait, so we HIGHLY recommend calling before coming in. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Who: Adults with valid ID. Children under 18 are allowed with a parent/legal guardian.
- Everyone who throws must have closed-toe shoes
- What: Open throwing includes axes and throwing stars.
- Throwing knives and all other items are also available for an extra charge.
- How much: $25/hr per person, prorated for your stay
- You only pay for what you throw. Stay 30 minutes, pay $12.50.
- When: Sessions are currently limited to the following hours
- Thursday and Friday: 5-9pm
- Saturday 12-9pm
- Sunday 2-7pm
- Walk-ins are not accepted after 6pm on Sundays and 8pm all other days.
League members throw for half-off every day except Saturdays after 4pm.
Call for availability (586) 913-7081