When your group arrives, everyone is given safety instructions and taught how to throw an axe. Our coaches will assist each thrower until they can hit the target. We have a few house rules you should aware of if this is your first visit:
- All adults who enter Total Axe must a valid photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children 13 and over are welcome before 8pm when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to observe or participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all axe throwers.
- Outside food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please arrive before your start time so filling out waivers and safety instruction does not cut into your time.
- If you have a reservation, you are limited to the maximum size listed on your invoice (including non-throwers).
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence will be asked to leave.
- The last walk-in session starts one hour before close.